Go Back   tanTALK - Tanning Salon Business Owners Community > Sunless > Sunless

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-24-2011, 02:40 PM   #31 (permalink)
 
Join Date: Jun 24 2009
Posts: 121
Rep Power: 10 sassy spray is on a distinguished road
Re: Aviva Labs Review?

hottropicsnj..most solutions today are organic..which means that the DHA is eco-cert. Also the aloe will be certified organic.
sassy spray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 09:25 PM   #32 (permalink)
 
Join Date: Mar 17 2011
Location: Wildwood, MO
Posts: 84
Rep Power: 0 bttspa is on a distinguished road
Re: Aviva Labs Review?

we use fake bake and aviva. i like that fake bake has a whole line and is used worldwide and by many celebrities. but their customer service sucks and it's expensive. i really like both and we haven't really gotten any complaints except for the fact that fake bake is initially so dark, just the initial bronzers. a lot of salons in our area all use norvell, i just think it's so generic and if 5 other places offer it i want to stand out. i have tried it and feel like it stinks and stains everything.
bttspa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 08:34 AM   #33 (permalink)
 
Join Date: Sep 30 2009
Location: Oakland NJ
Posts: 9
Rep Power: 0 hottropicsnj is on a distinguished road
Re: Aviva Labs Review?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bttspa View Post
we use fake bake and aviva. i like that fake bake has a whole line and is used worldwide and by many celebrities. but their customer service sucks and it's expensive. i really like both and we haven't really gotten any complaints except for the fact that fake bake is initially so dark, just the initial bronzers. a lot of salons in our area all use norvell, i just think it's so generic and if 5 other places offer it i want to stand out. i have tried it and feel like it stinks and stains everything.
thanks for the info. I tried the JMT 12% on 2 of my clients that like to be dark and they seem to be loving it. I think I may start to use the 2 . Aviva and JMT. The Aviva sometimes is too light for my Jersey shore girls.
hottropicsnj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 10:09 AM   #34 (permalink)
 
Join Date: Mar 17 2011
Location: Wildwood, MO
Posts: 84
Rep Power: 0 bttspa is on a distinguished road
Re: Aviva Labs Review?

lol i would think so too! if you haven't tried fake bake it's awesome! it doesn't smell, doesn't stain and fades perfectly. it's initially very dark but when the initial bronzers wash off it looks great! the only thing that's a pain is explaining that to clients so they don't shower to early and ruin their tan and waste their money.
bttspa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 11:44 PM   #35 (permalink)
 
Join Date: Apr 27 2011
Location: Ontario
Posts: 12
Rep Power: 0 KatieH is on a distinguished road
Re: Aviva Labs Review?

Is there any way you can even buy samples of Aviva without the initial training purchase? I'm willing to shell out for a great solution but is there any way in there without all the headache? There's no third party online who sells Aviva?
KatieH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 08:04 AM   #36 (permalink)
 
Join Date: Feb 22 2010
Location: Northern New Jersey
Posts: 22
Rep Power: 0 peytonnicole is on a distinguished road
Re: Aviva Labs Review?

So, those of you who already use Aviva Labs, do you mostly use the original or the gimme brown? I'm about to place my first order, and I don't want to make 1/2 the order gimme brown if I'm never going to use it. What is your opinion?
peytonnicole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 02:28 PM   #37 (permalink)
 
Paradise Bronze's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 4 2009
Location: Mobile In Southern California
Posts: 447
Rep Power: 0 Paradise Bronze is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Aviva Labs Review?

I've used it before and used both, Gimme Brown was more brown than the original but it has a red tint to it which washes off when you shower but I don't use either anymore.
Paradise Bronze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 06:54 PM   #38 (permalink)
 
Join Date: Sep 30 2009
Location: Oakland NJ
Posts: 9
Rep Power: 0 hottropicsnj is on a distinguished road
Re: Aviva Labs Review?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatieH View Post
Is there any way you can even buy samples of Aviva without the initial training purchase? I'm willing to shell out for a great solution but is there any way in there without all the headache? There's no third party online who sells Aviva?
you can call them and I think they sell a sample pack of every kind of solution 2oz bottles so you can try it. I seem to have great success with this product.
hottropicsnj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 06:56 PM   #39 (permalink)
 
Join Date: Sep 30 2009
Location: Oakland NJ
Posts: 9
Rep Power: 0 hottropicsnj is on a distinguished road
Re: Aviva Labs Review?

Quote:
Originally Posted by peytonnicole View Post
So, those of you who already use Aviva Labs, do you mostly use the original or the gimme brown? I'm about to place my first order, and I don't want to make 1/2 the order gimme brown if I'm never going to use it. What is your opinion?
It depends on your clients. If most of them are on the olive skin tone I would recommend gimmie brown. The original works best of fair skin tones with pink under tones.
hottropicsnj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 11:49 PM   #40 (permalink)
 
Join Date: Feb 22 2010
Location: Northern New Jersey
Posts: 22
Rep Power: 0 peytonnicole is on a distinguished road
Wink Re: Aviva Labs Review?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hottropicsnj View Post
It depends on your clients. If most of them are on the olive skin tone I would recommend gimmie brown. The original works best of fair skin tones with pink under tones.
Thank you so much for the reply! I will keep that in mind.
peytonnicole is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
norvell aviva



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 2 (0 members and 2 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Aviva Labs Gimme Brown!, Inspires Winter Glow, and Aviva Express Solution reviews dietcokeforever Sunless 16 04-12-2012 06:52 PM
Aviva labs solutions vs. others CAsun Sunless 7 05-11-2010 05:04 PM
aviva Labs? dr mist General Tanning Industry Discussions 0 11-06-2008 09:54 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:19 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.1.0
Copyright 2009 - tanTALK.com


click here for advertising info!