Go Back   tanTALK - Tanning Salon Business Owners Community > Health & Beauty > Skin Care

Skin Care All about skin care!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-28-2004, 11:32 PM   #1 (permalink)
Join Date: Jul 28 2004
Posts: 1
Rep Power: 0 da_kween_b is on a distinguished road
Help I just started tanning almost 2 weeks ago. But I have a rash in 2 different places. I think they are 2 different types of rashes. I want to know if it's from the tanning bed or something else? And should I see a doctor? One of the rashes the skin is red, tender, and swollen and it burns and itches. The other is like mosquito bites very close together and they are red and tender and they burn/itch. Help me please.
da_kween_b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2004, 12:17 AM   #2 (permalink)
I'm Banned
Join Date: Feb 19 2004
Posts: 111
Rep Power: 0 anna_tanna is on a distinguished road
First of all, yes, you should see a doctor. Secondly, I don't know about that first rash, but the other one MAY be sun posioning, may be bug bites........if it is sun poisoining, the doctor can give you steriods that will wipe it out as well as a cream for instand relief. Hope you feel better soon. Keep in mind that the doctor is probably going to get all over you for tanning in the first place, but like all other things, do it in moderation. Tan Smart!
anna_tanna is offline   Reply With Quote


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:56 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.1.0
Copyright 2009 - tanTALK.com

click here for advertising info!