Thread: Timer Bypass
View Single Post
Old 03-06-2001, 10:23 AM   #5 (permalink)
Ed

Fred, my guests have a hand held switch, which they may take into the bed with them, one push on the button activiates the bed another push turns it off. They do NOT have to reach out from the bed, possibly twisting their backs out of place, nor do they have to stand outside the bed, push a wall mounted button, climb into the bed without good vision or do so without eye protection. I use T-Max 3As in the rooms, I have placed a wired, remote, push button switch in parallel with the start button of the T-Max. So I end up with two (2) timers in use, the T-Max and the rotary dial on the Sunvision bed. I wish to K.I.S. and just use the best of the two timers, the T-MAX. I am eventually going to dive into the Sunvision and hopefully I will find a simple timer switch with two contacts (line in - line out) that make or break the circuit, then I will hard wire a jumper between the two, completeing the circuit in the bed. My only timer will be the T-MAX 3A, controlled by the T-MAX Manager, controlled by the computer POS.Just because I want to eliminate one little twist of the dial. Hey, it was not my decision to place that timer on the bed, they do it so they can sell these units to home tanners with some money to spend.OK?[This message has been edited by Ed (edited 03-06-2001).]
Ed is offline   Reply With Quote