View Single Post
Old 07-18-2001, 07:31 PM   #2 (permalink)
Soakinuptherays
I love Derf!!

Rep Power: 24 Soakinuptherays has a spectacular aura about Soakinuptherays has a spectacular aura about
After years of manufacturing and selling indoor tanning products . I have discoved one of the fundemental truths about tanning products and tanners.When a tanner first walks through the door of your tanning salon. They don't even know tanning products exist!Forget knowing a name brand, they thing tanning products are SPF products. Our job is to educate tanners on why and how to use indoor tanning products every time they visit your salon!Why Tanning Products Work!MAGNIFICATION: Magnification is simply the multiplying of the ultraviolet light reaching your skin. Our premium products provide arefractive prism of Aloe Vera gel and natural oils such as hemp seed oil, sunflower oil, and aromatherapy essentialoils for increasing the ultraviolet light reaching your skin while you are SOAKIN' UP THE RAYS (R). Tanners not using a tanning product will not get the extra Magnification thus are getting less results from the same tanning bedtime SOAKIN' UP THE RAYS (R).MOISTURIZATION: Healthy skin is the foundation of your dark tanning success. Tanning products are designed to provide criticalremoisturization to skin before and after tanning. The healthier your skin, the longer you have to tan that same skin and the darker your tan can get from SOAKIN' UP THE RAYS (R). Dry skin flakes and sheds peeling away your tan layer by layer. Our premium products provide your skin with the deep and constant moisture it needs during thetanning process with Aloe Vera, natural oils, minerals, natural botanical extracts, anti-oxidants, as well as otherimportant vitamins and ingredients to help you extend your beautiful tan from SOAKIN' UP THE RAYS (R).Individuals not using a tanning product will not get the extra Moisturization thus getting less results from their time SOAKIN' UP THE RAYS (R). because of dry skin caused by tanning.SKIN CONDITIONING: Soakin' Up The Rays (R) tanning products are formulated to provide your skin with additional levels of key tanning ingredients to assist the tanning process. Skin conditioning ingredient include Natural Butters, L-Tyrosine, Liposomial Tyrosine Complexes, Essential Oils, Vitamins, Natural Botanical Extracts, Riboflavin, Hemp Seed Oil, Copper, and Other Minerals, as well as other critical ingredients designed to increase the effectiveness of your time SOAKIN' UP THE RAYS (R). Skin conditioning ingredients are often the same ingredients that assist in the Moisturization and Magnification aspects of indoor tanning products but benefit your tanning time in a variety of ways. How to Use Tanning Products !How Much Tanning Product Should I Use Before Tanning? Everyone is different. The larger your body the more tanning product you will need to use per session to see your best tanning results. The key is to get a good thick covering of Moisturization, Magnification, and Skin Conditioning ingredients onto your skin before you start SOAKIN’ UP THE RAYS (R). The average tanner uses between 1/2 to 3/4 an ounce of indoor tanning product per session to get their ultimate tanning results. Some Tanning Lotions Are Thick and Do Not Rub In Quickly: What Should I Do? The more Moisturization a lotion has, the thicker it will be. Do not worry, even if all the lotion is not rubbed in completely, within a few moments the heat of the bed will cause the lotion to liquefy, melt into your skin, and provide additional Moisturization, Magnification, and Skin Conditioning ingredients during your time SOAKIN’ UP THE RAYS (R).. When Should I Apply Tanning Lotion?Most tanners apply their lotion immediately before tanning for the best Magnification properties. If you cannot apply lotion immediately before tanning, then apply your lotion when you can for the Moisturizing and Skin Conditioning needed to improve your results from your time SOAKIN’ UP THE RAYS (R).What can I do between tanning sessions for my ultimate tanning results? Experts indic
Soakinuptherays is offline   Reply With Quote