Thread: SOAP OPERA
View Single Post
Old 10-19-2000, 05:35 PM   #3 (permalink)
Shane@SoapOpera

Rich, I just tried to call your office and they said that you were our to try tommorow! I will. We show that your Sample Pack left our offices on 9-25-00 through USPS. I appologize for the misshap of you not receiving it. Several of our sample packs have not been delivered using The Post Office for some reason or another, Rest Assured we are sending you another one tommorow morning! Again sorry for the problem. I would enjoy hearing from you. Give me a ring at 888-342-2353. Also look for our new email newletter that is getting sent on saturday with all kinds of information that is included in your salon sample pack!Thanks Quote:Originally posted by Rich: Hey Shane, I e-mailed a request for information and samples a month ago. I got confirmation from your office but never have gotten the goods. Wassup? E-mail at RL4010@aol.com------------------Shane AndrewsCEO, Soap Opera Bath & Shower, Inc Http://www.soapoperasoap.com [This message has been edited by Shane@SoapOpera (edited October 19, 2000).]