View Single Post
Old 05-04-2001, 12:32 AM   #7 (permalink)
Brian Oshman

Rep Power: 0 Brian Oshman has a reputation beyond repute Brian Oshman has a reputation beyond repute Brian Oshman has a reputation beyond repute Brian Oshman has a reputation beyond repute Brian Oshman has a reputation beyond repute Brian Oshman has a reputation beyond repute Brian Oshman has a reputation beyond repute Brian Oshman has a reputation beyond repute Brian Oshman has a reputation beyond repute Brian Oshman has a reputation beyond repute Brian Oshman has a reputation beyond repute
July is the worst time to open a salon. If I where you, I would wait to open in January or the place will be empty. You will have to carry the rent through the heart of the slow season without any initial return on your investment. If you have a fat bank account or if the location was too good to pass up then I guess you had little choice. Put the upgrade in at the beginning of the season and save your money to stay afloat for now. Definitey get the upgrade though. It will make you tons more money. Just don't get it in July. Just some realistic advice. Also, make sure you have enough power for all of your equipment.
Brian Oshman is offline   Reply With Quote