View Single Post
Old 10-31-2000, 10:16 AM   #7 (permalink)
Tracie Williams
Waiting Confirmation

Rep Power: 0 Tracie Williams is an unknown quantity at this point
Thank you Ginger!! I do have a life and my "GRIP" is this....I don't have a issue with the reason behind the coupon book.....Read Carefully!! It should have been in some sort of order. I understand that the products were free and the coupon book offered some control by prohibiting multiple employees at one resort receiving products and others missing out. But as Ginger so plainly put it..It wasted too much time that could have been spent on visiting booths and getting educated on new products and tanning units. Had the coupon book been in order then we could have started on one row and continued until we were finished. I missed alot of booths and walked blisters on my foot trying to walk one end of the show floor to the other. We finally tore the coupons out and arranged them in numeric order and that left us with dropping and losing half of them.The show was great.. But not everyone or everything is perfect... I wouldn't think they would mind feedback to help with future shows.It's okay there was a small flaw, don't be so sensitive..... ------------------Tracie WilliamsSandollar Corporation
Tracie Williams is offline   Reply With Quote