View Single Post
Old 04-28-2017, 09:43 PM   #20 (permalink)
bnglaub

Re: 2010 Versa Spa for sale

Hello Everyone,
I have a very small salon & I started with a famous blue mystic box, I need to upgrade desperately. I am outside of the city (15 minutes) and in town everyone recommends the Versa Spa at Tan Club. So, I think I should go with that spray booth to be able to compete in the market? Yes/No? I do not have a lot of sprays but I have been told and believe business will increase with a modern booth (lol), however my blue booth has worked like a champ. But I can not afford to spend a large amount of money due to the fact that I do not have a large number of spray tanners.

I am wondering if you have to use just Sunless Inc's solution or can you use any kind such as Norvell? And yes I know they purchased Norvell, however I have been told not to use any other solution but the Versa Spa solution for that booth.

Last Question I would like to purchase one used, who should I speak with who will be honest and sell me a good used booth and install?

Thank you all in advance, I am great full for all the great tips and advice here.
Barbara
bnglaub is offline   Reply With Quote