View Single Post
Old 12-29-2016, 12:33 PM   #3 (permalink)
Steve Underhill

Rep Power: 20 Steve Underhill has a spectacular aura about Steve Underhill has a spectacular aura about Steve Underhill has a spectacular aura about
Re: Tanning Rules Sign

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjwarner View Post
Do any of you have signs inside the rooms for your customers, giving recommendations and rules for tanning? If so, would you mind sharing?

For instance -

*Remove makeup
* Contact lenses should be removed before tanning
*Please wear protective eyewear
*Apply your favorite after tan or moisturizer after tanning

etc....

Thanks in advance!
Each tanning room represents a sales opportunity and forum for transfer of information.

I agree that poorly designed and presented signs in the tanning room look terrible. Beautifully designed and framed signs in the rooms can generate sales and also act as a reminder that you care about the tanning experience.

Use of the rooms for marketing and transferring information is where the large chains excel. When I speak of creating a buying environment this is what I am referring to.

The signs that promote product sales and tanning package promotions should be changed at least once a month or as promotions change. Each room is like having additional sales staff.

When I talk about salon structure and changes that can be made to improve sales or customer service, this falls into that category.

This is just one of many things that can improve sales and communication with tanners.

The signs must be a form of artwork.
Steve Underhill is offline   Reply With Quote