View Single Post
Old 08-29-2016, 04:46 PM   #24 (permalink)
Hot Tan

Re: Minutes/points vs sessions and monthly packages

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Underhill View Post
If you are not doing well or increasing the number of EFT memberships being sold it is because of something you are or are not doing. Take a close look at your overall price structure and how you advertise and what you advertise. The number of EFT members you have should always be growing.

don't really want to convert a customer that re-ups month after month and get less money from them by switching them to eft

eft dis-enrollment exists, no salon is immune, unless they enforce some hardcore contract, why bother signing them up when fall off in a short time, i know this is negative thinking, but some salons squeak by without a robust EFT participation rate

maybe you can give an example of successful salon with low eft sign-up

if a salon does not have the traffic, i want that traffic to pay higher per visit, and they seem to be fine with that, those tanners are made aware of the more cost effective tanning but choose otherwise....

personally i dislike monies vanishing from my accounts for anything but utility bills, so i would prolly never be a a eft tanner, i 'll pay the premium for the freedom to quit at will

Last edited by Hot Tan; 08-29-2016 at 04:54 PM.
Hot Tan is offline   Reply With Quote