View Single Post
Old 01-09-2016, 03:00 PM   #1 (permalink)
taneuphoria

Lot of (12) 7 lay down tanning beds,2 stand ups, 1 Mystic and 1 Hydration station

ONLY 18k for all beds!!
I'm not trying to make money, I'm just trying to clear these beds out at a fast selling price.
First come, first serve.

This is a lot sale of 7 lay down tanning beds (including HP high pressure, (2)200 watt stand ups, 1 Hyrdation Station, and 1 My Myst MysticBooth.

All the equipment is from my tanning salon and has been well taken care of. They are currently being used by my customers until they are replaced with th enew equipment. Besides normal wear and tear the equipment is in great condition.

1.Velocity HP 1000
2: SS755
3: SS756V Stand Up Booth
4: Mystic/ Myst
5: Hydration Station
6: SolarForce 648
7: ProSun - Luxura 530 SLi High Intensive
8: Prosun 200 Watt stand up
9: ProSun - Lumina A 32 C SP
10: Rejuvasun 332
11: SunStar 432
12:ProSun - ProSun - Lumina A 32 C SP

Lastly, if you'd like I can skype with you and walk around my salon to show you each bed. I can turn them all on for you so that you can see that they are working perfectly. I can show you a live 360 tour of the bed while running it. You have the comfort of knowing that you're not buying a bed in the box that you're not even sure if it works. I know all my equipment very well. I insisit on going over every little scratch and detail with you. I want you to know what you're buying and be happy with your purchase.
Thanks,
MJ
Attached Images
File Type: jpg hydroo spa.jpg (86.9 KB, 13 views)
File Type: jpg l4 (2).jpg (86.9 KB, 16 views)
File Type: jpg l5maybe.jpg (78.6 KB, 12 views)
taneuphoria is offline   Reply With Quote