View Single Post
Old 05-08-2015, 05:44 AM   #4 (permalink)
DH

Re: VERSA PRO use different solution than versa????

I agree with you sort of but there are many variables when it comes to a spray tan did the client prepare properly for the tan, did the salon do a good job in giving a good tan, and is the equipment capable of giving a good tan?

My experience is 90% of my clients don't properly prepare even when they claim to do so. The Versa compensates for this by allowing me to spray PH balancer on them before the bronzer which we require before all tans.

Our salon requires all three (PH balancer, bronze , & moisturizer ) sprays and doesn't gives them the option to purchase these as upgrades. Most clients will not do so. We spray each client like they're a walking advertisement and will not let them go too dark as you describe just because they ask for it.

The Versa Pro machine is great as is and the customer service is the same. Perfect no but nothing is. We have clients that drive 50 miles past all those other spray machines to use the Versa.

I do agree with you in that I hate not having options. I have seen the Versa Spa hooked to Norvel tanks but at this point would never use their solution .
DH is offline   Reply With Quote