View Single Post
Old 04-21-2015, 07:36 AM   #28 (permalink)
angelina

Re: Has anybody heard of the Tanning Essentials Pro Series hvlp gun?

I have used the Glam and the TE Pro (had this one on trial). I had problems with both the TE Pro machine and the guns. With the Pro machine the machine was defective on the connection with the hose. I like the guns but they do retain solution when you clean them. I have also had speckling when spraying and believe me I clean my guns every day. I have now sent 2 guns back under warranty. I still use the glam but not the Pro machine. I believe they have changed the design of the Pro machines now? They've also changed the Glam, which I'm annoyed about as I really do like this little machine. These machines have been around a long time in various guises. The old style guns were always the problem these newer guns are so much better but far from perfect. To me the best trouble free gun ever, is the American Turbine Whispermist gun - never, in all the years I've owned a Whispermist (11+ years) has the gun ever speckled and it's the original gun. Only downsize is the weight and the cup size. If you ever do back to back tans then you'll know that your trigger finger kills and so does your arm!!
angelina is offline   Reply With Quote