View Single Post
Old 03-05-2015, 04:19 AM   #18 (permalink)
angelina

Re: How did you learn to airbrush tan?

Being able to spray tan more "challenging" body shapes is something we teach in our advanced spray tan courses. You need to be able to spray tan the perfect, young body first so really it's not a beginner thing. Getting to grips with spray tanning on a basic level can be overwhelming, so get a lot of easy spray tans under your belt first and then see if you can learn from a more experienced sprayer who's willing to pass the info on or find yourself an advanced class. One of the biggest issues is making sure your client is made to feel comfortable with the sometimes strange angles and poses you might be asking her to make. She may well feel awkward about her size in general or her large bosoms or whatever her foible is (we all have these hangups) the last thing we want to do as professionals is make her feel uncomfortable. I spray tan a lady who's over 80 and all I can say is if I'm still partying at her age I'll be very happy. I must say though her class of partying is a very grand English Garden Party!
angelina is offline   Reply With Quote