View Single Post
Old 02-18-2015, 03:10 PM   #5 (permalink)
jenuinetan

Re: New to Spray tanning, need advice

Hey earthangels!

Adding spray tanning is a great move! I know a lot of people are funny about sharing what product they are using in salons and spas. Not to worry you are on the right forum because I find everyone here is really nice and totally willing to share information. :)

Like HeatherGem I also use Norvell products but honestly because of your location you can try lots of different brands. Don't get me wrong I am happy with Norvell products but you'll find that everyone has a favourite and that was through trying different solutions.

I would recommend before setting up your room that you purchase a start-up package which includes your machine, tent, solution and disposables because the first rule of TAN Club is practise!!

Plus if you have a tent you can use it in your room AND be mobile even if that only means that you take your stuff home to practise on friends & family. Since you are adding this service to your existing location and it is new to you I would start small you can always upgrade and keep your original machine as a back-up.

I have done several reviews on tan tents, machines and solution on my youtube channel if you are looking for ideas or something to help you fall asleep....Zzzzzzzz.

I look forward to hearing about your growing business in future!

Here is my channel:

https://www.youtube.com/user/JenuineAirbrushTan