View Single Post
Old 02-09-2015, 10:30 AM   #8 (permalink)
jenuinetan

Smile Re: Paint roller and powder

I do use powder on underarms, elbows, back of knees, neck area, under cleavage and buttocks if necessary. I think I read somewhere that it helps prevent creasing and in my opinion just helps clients feel comfortable while they wait to rinse. Especially good in the spa when clients dress immediately and are not at home.

I bought an awesome body brush which I show on one of my youtube Tantini Tuesday segments I think it is the What's In My Bag #1 vid.

I was also curious about the "rollers" and bought some inexpensive foam ones and they DID NOT work at all. I would try the ones PARADISE BRONZE mentioned if I could find them.

What I found very useful in the beginning are the Velvotan Mitts. St. Tropez also has them however as I learned the hard way sometimes the very tools you use to "correct" an issue can cause an even bigger issue. If you spray too close or your gun splatters you maybe better off re-distributing solution or setting it with the air from the gun.

MAN I am seriously wordy! Pretty soon tanTALK is going to limit me to 140 character responses. LOL!