View Single Post
Old 11-28-2014, 06:04 PM   #39 (permalink)
uv2021

Re: The Official ITA Bemoaning Thread

"Cosmetics giant Neutrogena, whose parent company Johnson & Johnson has allowed the use of potentially cancer-causing chemicals in their products (and only announced in August 2012 that they would be removing them by the end of 2015), has taken on an unlikely new partner: The Canadian Cancer Society (CCS)."

The CCS also gets 2$ for every bottle of neutrogena sunscreen sold in Canada.What I find so very ironic is that birth control pills are also listed as a level one carcinogen by the WHO.Yet the CCS remains silent about this.I have only seen it mentioned once by them on a facebook post.And that was most likely an accident.So who makes birth control pills and mass markets them to teens? Why Johnson and Johnson,the owners of neutrogena sunscreen.So does the CCS get paid via sunscreen to beat the drums about our evil friend the sun and it's even more evil partner ...tanning beds?

Or are they being paid to keep their mouths shut about birth control,taken daily by tens of thousands of teens!

And the real kicker here is that the sun is the source of all life on earth.You cannot live without it.And birth control pills were designed to prevent the formation of life.Let me donate some money to the CCS!!!

The problem with talking about vit d in tanning salons is just that,you are talking about vit d.Which is shown to prevent many cancers and extend life.We are stepping on the kazzilion $$ cancer industry.There have been people thrown in jail for curing cancer.There have been people run out of the country for talking about cures that work.

So we as the tanning industry are already stepping on dermatological and pharmaceutical $$$$ with our sunbeds undeniable ability to successfully treat skin disorders like psoriasis.

And we now dare to talk about providing vitamin d?We ****** a whole lot of the wrong people off.Face it.The north american culture is ripe with corruption.So even if you are right and truthful it matters not.

I have been in this biz for 30 years.I used to ask myself what would happen if they were to discover that this is truly bad for people.What I never thought of it that they would resort to outright lies,but they have.

So the tanning industry is up against a very evil monster.And that monster also controls the govt.
uv2021 is offline   Reply With Quote