View Single Post
Old 09-26-2014, 10:34 AM   #8 (permalink)
Steve Underhill

Rep Power: 21 Steve Underhill has a spectacular aura about Steve Underhill has a spectacular aura about Steve Underhill has a spectacular aura about
Re: Raising single visits to work with your plans.

Quote:
Originally Posted by crosbytan View Post
I still have the single sessions available however instead of running a 5 or 10 session package per level I now do the points which allowed me to raise my prices without the customers knowing
Don't try and trick tanners. Points can be good however explaining points is hard for your staff and hard for the tanner to understand. Keep that in mind. Obviously you must set single sessions high to establish the value of tanning on a specific system.

A session package is a good idea but I suggest only one and with your HP level maybe 2 packages.

Rather than having a 5 and 10 session package on each level, it might be smarter to have an 8 session package. I also suggest having an expiration on that session package of 60 days, that is a tan a week.

There is a reason to have an expiration from a marketing stand point. Many of you will say they should not expire, but you would be 100% wrong.

Price structures should be progressive in value with the membership being the best value. If your session packages or points are the best value, you will not sell memberships. Not selling memberships is not good.

Poor price structures is a major factor in poor sales. Price structures must match your market, salon size and equipment mix.
Steve Underhill is offline   Reply With Quote