View Single Post
Old 09-24-2014, 04:19 AM   #37 (permalink)
Black Sun

Re: Steve-bashing and SMU Consulting

TOTALLY AGREE..

If I had a choice btw the two, Ann gets my business. If you read any of her post, there is no hint to the fact she does consulting. Her words/posting 'speak' advice and help. There is a tone of willingness to help and see 'you' succeed.

On the other hand, and I mean no offense to Steve, when I read his postings, I can't help but feel I am dealing with a used car salesman. He simply tells you what he knows you want to hear.

As I had previously stated, his postings have no 'fresh idea' feel to them SunSally's on the other hand, completely different every writing. Pull up an old post of Steve's from 5-10 years ago, the same advice, almost verbatim. Strangely from a 'consultant' who is always suggesting new ideas and to contact him to talk and see how and what 'you' are doing wrong.

And as many good testimonials that may be out there, how many bad are there.

You can not, IMO, get better advice than from the SBA and SCORE consultants that are available for free. Also, there are retail-consultants that are available. One does not have to be 'tan wise'. This is a business of retail selling..tanning only one specific of the total sale.
Black Sun is offline   Reply With Quote