View Single Post
Old 09-10-2014, 05:15 PM   #3 (permalink)
Steve Underhill

Rep Power: 21 Steve Underhill has a spectacular aura about Steve Underhill has a spectacular aura about Steve Underhill has a spectacular aura about
Re: Steve-bashing and SMU Consulting

it's nice to read a post from someone that actually knows me. Even though tanu01 suggest that you are not real or being paid for your comments, thank you Joe. What do you mean rough around the edges? LOL

A little back ground on Joe, when we started working together he only had 3 salons none of which did he open new. They were all failing salons he purchased. Of the 7 salons he now owns only 1 was opened new. The rest were failing salons he purchased and restructured. He is now the most successful chain in his aggressive market.

Funny, in a market that is doomed to self destruct, Joe is a success story just by staying ahead of the changing market and consumer. His insight to work with his eyes open and willingness to make changes has allowed him to grow, and he will continue to grow. I am fortunate to be a part of that. By the way Joe is an independent operator that grew his business with hard work and dedication.

Thank you again Joe for your post. I am only sorry now that you will be subject to attacks because you are so obviously not who you say you are. By the way I was happy to hear that the special I suggested to you last week is generating such a great response.

tanu01 I see you have been in the industry for 36 years. Very commendable to have stuck with this fun industry for that length of time. To bad it has made you so bitter.

On another note Joe is having great success right now during a typically slow month by communicating with and marketing his data base. I know many of you feel trying to generate business this time of year is a waste of time but it is the smartest thing you can do.

Don't wait until 2015 to try and impact your business, marketing your salon should be done 365 days a year.
Steve Underhill is offline   Reply With Quote