View Single Post
Old 09-10-2014, 11:19 AM   #80 (permalink)
Steve Underhill

Rep Power: 20 Steve Underhill has a spectacular aura about Steve Underhill has a spectacular aura about Steve Underhill has a spectacular aura about
Re: Membership - MANY approaches...

I am not sure what is prompting this discussion. Based on your suggestion, every person that post here should by an advertisement.

This site is a place for ideas to be shared and hopefully questions to be answered. I probably share more usable ideas and answer more questions than anyone on this site.

I again do not understand this attack. There are service guys, business operators and others that gain business just by sharing ideas on this site and they are not advertisers. If you run off anyone that has real knowledge and anything possibly to gain by visiting this site, this site will only be a place of conflict with no content.

To try and answer a question that has been answered years ago.

I do not work for Heartland. I sell Heartland equipment, I sell ISO equipment, I am the owner operator of a Consulting company.

I do not tell people to buy equipment from me or hire me for my services.

I give advice and answer questions regarding equipment without trying to sell equipment. I answer business operating questions in an effort to try and help salon operators. I start threads in the hope of stimulating thought and content that it does not take long for people to derail the thread as all threads get derailed.

This site needs knowledgeable contributors to keep it flowing. There are not enough discussions and threads started and you want a contributor to go away. I think you will find that most people that visit this site appreciate my contribution.

So I suggest you give it a rest. I follow the guidelines of this site and until the administrators tell me otherwise I will continue to contribute to its content.

There are so many people on this site that actually drive readers away, why would you want to reduce the knowledgeable content of this site.
Steve Underhill is offline   Reply With Quote