Thread: Slower Months
View Single Post
Old 08-12-2014, 04:59 PM   #19 (permalink)
Steve Underhill

Rep Power: 21 Steve Underhill has a spectacular aura about Steve Underhill has a spectacular aura about Steve Underhill has a spectacular aura about
Re: Slower Months

Quote:
Originally Posted by peach View Post
I hate it when I see such misinformation. This has not been a good year for a majority of salons. It wasn't for most last year either. (a survey was done on this site-look it up) I have really tried to be fair and open minded about this but enough is enough. This industry is in a death spiral.
Salons that are properly structured have had a great year. With most operators coming to this forum for assistance because their numbers are declining, this is not the place for that kind of poll. The majority of successful operators are too busy running their salons to visit tanning forums. This has been an excellent year for tanning. Those salons that are struggling must make appropriate changes or the decline in sales will not change. Asking struggling salon owners how is business is always going to get a negative response. Ask successful salon owners how business is and you will get a positive answer.
Steve Underhill is offline   Reply With Quote