View Single Post
Old 07-31-2014, 02:40 PM   #2 (permalink)
bajou

Wink Re: Any Lotion That Can Get This Color?

Depends on your budget... and the choice of tanning bed, how often you go, wich product you use, your skin, etc

First, i would choose a higher end tanning lotion which will help you achieve this dark tan faster by "cheating" (a lotion with bronzers)

If you want a lotion with dark results combined with 2-3 sessions a week, i would go for a lotion like Designer skin black 20x.
Here it's our favorite for this kind of situation.
Will provide you a great after tan smell, a great streak free bronzer, a non greasy/sticky finish and a great skin care.

Of course i didn't saw you so it's harder to suggest exactly what you need but every lotion on the same base are worth every dollar.

Lighter color : Adore
Alternative to black 20x : luminary ( slightly darker)
Darker than the pic : Elusive

Cheap alternative : Kardashian Glow special event bronzer

if you're kinda SM... try tingle lotions... Risque ritual proves to be a loved one here. But, it's hot and somewhat incomfortable but you get used to after a few sessions, it's like eating something spicy.

With this, use a great tan extender, take the time to tan... nothing will go faster if you burn, drink water before and after your session,
don't scrub too often and choose a salon where staff IS knowledgeable. Bad staff will provide you with incorrect information.

Hope this helps !

p.s: there is 1000's of lotions from 100's of brands, so there may be 10's of other choices that will fit your need and you salon may not carry every brand but remember those key elements:

- high end
- lotta long lasting bronzer (DHA)
- tan extender.

Should get dark fast...

if your pockets are deep... give a try to ComplexIon w bronzer from california tan... very impressive too but small qty for the price

once you bought and tried your lotion let us know your feedback ;)
bajou is offline   Reply With Quote