View Single Post
Old 07-24-2014, 12:08 PM   #3 (permalink)
eileen

Rep Power: 30 eileen has a reputation beyond repute eileen has a reputation beyond repute eileen has a reputation beyond repute eileen has a reputation beyond repute eileen has a reputation beyond repute eileen has a reputation beyond repute eileen has a reputation beyond repute eileen has a reputation beyond repute eileen has a reputation beyond repute eileen has a reputation beyond repute eileen has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How did you learn to airbrush tan?

I started by researching first. It took me two years to finally decide to offer the service. I was excited to get started so I started spraying the day I got my machine before getting instructions. I took some classes later to see if I missed anything and I watched many youtube and company videos. That being said I don't spray the same as any of them. I developed my own style now that I've sprayed 7000 bodies I often think of better methods!
I also contour every single client to match their body type and what will look best on them.

eileen is offline   Reply With Quote