View Single Post
Old 06-24-2014, 02:43 PM   #7 (permalink)
earthangels

Re: Unwarranted Customer Complaint

I spoke with the rep from Australian Gold again today and she added the information regarding the jar on the bottom of the bottle. I also was able to speak with the customer who was in at the same time. She told me that after she got to thinking about it she realized that her lotion wasn't expired. I hope I'm on shift with Misty when she comes in again. She didn't cancel her membership so I'm assuming she'll be back.

I did make a post on my FB page along with sending out an email to all my clients on how to know if their lotion is expired or not. It was very general and not finger pointing in any way. If you didn't know there was a situation, you wouldn't pick that up from the post/email. Today I added a picture of the back of a bottle of lotion and pointed to the jar on the bottom.

Frankly, she needs me more then I need her. There is only one other place in town to tan which is a hair salon with 25 y/o beds. You have to stomp on the floor when you're ready for them to turn the bed on. They are only open til 5:30. If she'd handled it differently, I would have but when she accused me of selling expired lotions--and wouldn't even listen to what I was trying to explain to her. She just knew that I was trying to defraud her because "she read it on the internet".

I don't and never will sell expired lotions. I also don't buy the close-outs because I want my folks to get the best and newest products. I get enough free sample lotions when I place my orders that in my small salon, that affords me some give-aways.
earthangels is offline   Reply With Quote