View Single Post
Old 06-03-2014, 09:32 PM   #43 (permalink)
Tony

Re: Start With The Basics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Underhill View Post
Tony, as hard as I try to not get caught up in your ridicules responses I must say without regret, you are an idiot. I apologize to everyone else for this post but I just had to say it. Now I am finished with this thread and will move on to another informative thread and hope it takes a while before Tony again sabotages it and attempts to make it about him.
Steve

Your ad hominem attacks only acknowledge that my questions cant be answered by you but I must admit that of all the bad names I have been called you are the first to call me an idiot. My 29 years of retail and technological accomplishments in our industry speak volumes. Enough so that anyone with even a remnant of honest intellect would call your attack blatantly dishonest. In contrast your industry accomplishments are eerily silent???

Your pathetic attempt to deflect my honest and important questions regarding your indoor tanning credentials make you look like a fraud!
What precisely is idiotic about my posts Steve? Why do you habitually refuse to avoid my questions of your salon owner credentials?
Why do you refuse to answer my questions regarding if you ever closed a salon?

Now that you took off the Gloves Steve I will do also. I strike back not in an attempt to defend myself but so that the salon owners out here
are provided some cover. They deserve to know the answers to these questions. Some of these people that I TALK to out here are very desperate
and discouraged. I help them for free. You help them for FEE. I have 29 years of retail SUCCESSFUL salon experience and 26 years of SUCCESSFUL
salon automation experience. You have what? A trail of consulting invoices?

I understand that you make your living by consulting within our industry Steve and selling equipment. This is why I will do my best to hold you accountable. I know you find that annoying and detrimental but thats tough luck. I believe you are a charlatan. I dont say that to hurt you but to protect us! I wont let you deflect me like a politician. I will continue to contest your shallow posts and unlike you I will explain why they are ridiculous. I will be there to contest you every time you say something that I know to be misleading or untrue.

In conclusion I would happily challenge you to a debate anywhere, anytime and anyplace. How about Nashville? We can let the salon owners make up their own minds. After all they are all your potential clients! :)

Tony

PS - You can keep your phony apology to the members out here. It was clearly part of your desperate strategy to marginalize me and what I say!

Last edited by Tony; 06-03-2014 at 09:36 PM.
Tony is offline   Reply With Quote