Thread: Min. Wage
View Single Post
Old 05-11-2014, 10:19 PM   #22 (permalink)
Tony

Re: Min. Wage

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanu01 View Post
If you already pay it why worry about ?

Do you think I am worried about it for my payroll expense? Of course not. I am concerned about it for our nation. Unemployment would soar which hurts our national economy which in turn hurts our industry.

Your comments reek of "gotcha" well dude you didnt. We pay more then you and more then minimum wage. In fact I dont have a single
minimum wage employee out of 330+ employees so there!

My Dads first truck was $180............ Mine was 30k
Your only strategy is to run alot of good people out of biz
Another "know it all" that speaks (and attacks) with ZERO knowledge of our strategy.

I was simply looking for opinions on wages here and not your ranting............ If you have so much free time from all your stores, You might want want to run a spell check on your web site.

Hmmm your comments are all gentile and intelligent and mine our ranting? I see how that works. If you had 1/100 of my passion you would be much better off! I dont need any free time to spell check my website. I have a full time webmaster to do that. My website probably has 10,000 more words then your website if you even have a website.

Boy you got me good with that last comment about spell checking my website. How pathetic and small of you!
Tony is offline   Reply With Quote