View Single Post
Old 03-07-2014, 08:40 AM   #31 (permalink)
peach

Re: Tanning for psoriasis

Quote:
Originally Posted by landrey918 View Post
I have struggled with psoriasis since I was 8 and in high school tanning for prom discovered it cleared it up. After having my son though I went full blown with psoriasis and had it from head to toe just like the man mentioned in a previous post. It took me a bit to talk my husband into paying for tanning but thanks to tanning it is clearing it all up. I go in the typical lay down bed for 15 minutes now and am going 5 days a week and every now and again I go in the upright to hit the spots that are in a shadow zone.

YOu want to make sure that they get the most exposure to UVB lights it will be the most effecitve. I have been tanning now for barely over a month and am almost completely cleared up. All I have to say is thank you for tanning beds. It would have cost me a fortune at the dr's office
Doctors have been treating skin disorders with tanning beds since day 1 of the tanning industry. The first tanning beds were invented by doctors for doctors. That is why they are classified as medical devices. This is well known by the medical industry and specifically dermatologists. But very few people in the public or the tanning industry know this. That is why it is so easy for the hypocritical medical industry to slander the indoor tanning industry. Their goal is to eliminate indoor tanning at reasonable prices so that they can turn UV light into a "medical procedure" administered by doctors at 10 times the price.
peach is offline   Reply With Quote