View Single Post
Old 03-04-2014, 04:18 PM   #39 (permalink)
Steve Underhill

Rep Power: 21 Steve Underhill has a spectacular aura about Steve Underhill has a spectacular aura about Steve Underhill has a spectacular aura about
Re: Membership - MANY approaches...

Steve the all bed salons are dropping like flys too in case you didn't notice :) The failing stores ran to add beds because they thought it would make a difference. Well it didn't. So why are we still going after 6 years? I know exactly why HT failed and it was a combination of several

Tanning salons because they are not properly structured or marketed. I have never suggested salons have only beds, in fact I think it is very important for a salon to have a strong booth presence. I just get behind the fact that you feel the only way to succeed is with all booths at $9.99 a month. The largest segment of tanners prefer tanning on beds no matter what your focus group says.

Failing salons do not have to fail, they simply must evaluate their structure and marketing efforts and be willing to invest in their own success.

I think it is great that you have reintroduced Hollywood Tans concept of all booth tanning. This leaves the majority of the tanners for the full service salon.
Steve Underhill is offline   Reply With Quote