View Single Post
Old 03-04-2014, 07:52 AM   #36 (permalink)
Tony

Re: Membership - MANY approaches...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DH View Post
Very interesting if it's any good (not questioning your product). Most salon owners pay more than that for CC processing, I do not. You'll get some for cost but the majority if it's solid and outperforms performs the limited choices we currently have. Lastly, you must have an effective technical support system. Put these in place and you'll own the market.
DH

If I created Helios and I get another bite at the Apple AND I use it in my 80 stores what do you think the odds are that its substantially better then the crap out there now?

Take away windows, take away the PC, take away the need for a local server, take away insecure internet access (tablets are locked down plus run on a 4G-VPN) which eliminates viruses then you eliminated 85% of the technical support issues by default:)

Owning the industry would be automatic but the industry isnt worth owning anymore. The real play is in larger vertical markets like food and soft goods. Not to mention the POS for those verticals is soooooo much easier to write and support!
Tony is offline   Reply With Quote