View Single Post
Old 02-25-2014, 01:00 PM   #63 (permalink)
sunsally
Team TanTalk

Rep Power: 25 sunsally has a reputation beyond repute sunsally has a reputation beyond repute sunsally has a reputation beyond repute sunsally has a reputation beyond repute sunsally has a reputation beyond repute sunsally has a reputation beyond repute sunsally has a reputation beyond repute sunsally has a reputation beyond repute sunsally has a reputation beyond repute sunsally has a reputation beyond repute sunsally has a reputation beyond repute
Re: AND THE ANNUAL DOWNTREND CONTINUES

Quote:
Originally Posted by peach View Post
Sunsally, WE ARE THE CUSTOMERS! And the advertisers are the real bosses or clients. If I was running this site I would want traffic. Why do you think that companies advertise on these sites? Ans: to try to sell us (the traffic) stuff (you included).

Why then, would you care what beds I like or how I wire my store, or whether I clean my beds or ask my customers to, whether I use paper towels or linen?

This is some of the stupid S _ _ _ that I was banned for talking about.

If I was the advertisers on TT site, and they were alienating their CUSTOMERS by banning them and watching the TRAFFIC get slower and slower, I would pull my ads and revenue from the site.

It takes an incredibly arrogant and stupid person to let moderators screw up their business model, just to feel superior to another member of their industry.

1. I didn't ban you, nor did this site. This thread has gone WAY off topic. That said....you are one of the "guilty party" to continue to do that -- which may well be why you were asked to leave the other site. I don't know - nor is is relevant here. I was making general statements.

2. In the salon - everyone is a "paying customer". However, you have some customers who are more trouble than they are "worth" to the salon in terms of revenue. Some websites - in ALL arenas, not just tanning - make a choice about what the "majority" of their customers would prefer.

Back to topic or let's close the thread and move to another one --- who is seeing downward trends and who is seeing upward?