View Single Post
Old 02-13-2014, 10:42 AM   #27 (permalink)
peach

Re: High Pressure, tony and Robertk

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunrisetan View Post
Agree to a certain extent, but I think you just have your own set of gimmicks or let's call it, your spiel to convert over people loving lay down tanning that walk into your salon. I think it's easy to see your goals. Operating a salon in the least economical way. No HP really cuts costs. Stand ups less intensive labor wise, easier to relamp as well.

Who would want to compete against $9.99 but let's also state the facts, that's your loss leader. You offer higher efts for differing stand ups. One thing I'm curious of if you care to comment on is what's your typical set up of tanning units? Total units versus how many at $9.99 being offered?

It's not hard to figure, I assume, each store has it's goals of how many people needed on eft. Then from a business stand point, knowing the only way you make money is not having them tan. How cheap it is, not to tan...so they keep on paying the eft's.

My thought's, too bad the eft amount can't be a dollar amount that makes you money even if, they tan.

We just differ in business 101 I guess. I'd rather have clients buy and use what they buy. No body loses.

I got rid of my so called cabbu's I coined...accidentally actually. Simply by raising my prices. I created them with low pricing.
It is easy to see why he likes standup beds. They take up less floor space, so the store foot print is smaller, so the less floor space, the cheaper the cost to operate. Also, no walls needed, no bed cleaners. I get it.
peach is offline   Reply With Quote