View Single Post
Old 01-14-2014, 01:48 PM   #3 (permalink)
Steve Underhill

Rep Power: 20 Steve Underhill has a spectacular aura about Steve Underhill has a spectacular aura about Steve Underhill has a spectacular aura about
Re: Potential new owner with a couple of questions (reported from general thread)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitnchris View Post
I have the ability to purchase the following:
"Ok. I have 5 beds and a tmax manager pro which will operate all beds. I have tropical sands signs, a display case that I used for lotions, about 60 bottles of lotion, fans, chairs, little shelves for the rooms" for $5,000. Beds are: 3-28 bulb and 1- 30 bulb with 3 facials. From my research they are older beds but they are the Sunstar zx30 3f and sunvision pro 28 lx and sunvision pro le. I realize he says that he has 5 beds then listed out only 4 so I am waiting on a reply as to what the other remaining bed is. Can anyone tell me if this is a good deal?

My plan would be to add additional beds to this initial line up, but this seems
like a decent start.

I am also considering putting in euro walls rather than doing a complete build out of a building. Any advice on the use of that type of system to design a salon?

Thank you for any time you take to answer my questions!
This is terrible equipment to start a salon with. Just because something is inexpensive or cheap it does not mean it is a good deal. Buy what you need not what is cheap. Have a complete business plan and business model that lays out every aspect of a successful business. that business model will identify what type or models of equipment is needed. That is the equipment you should look for. Just buying cheap or random equipment and trying to build a business around it will not work and is throwing your money away no matter how cheap. This is not a business that can be entered without spending some money.

The equipment you listed is basically home use equipment and the worst brand available.
Steve Underhill is offline   Reply With Quote