View Single Post
Old 09-08-2013, 09:33 AM   #7 (permalink)
sunsally
Team TanTalk

Rep Power: 25 sunsally has a reputation beyond repute sunsally has a reputation beyond repute sunsally has a reputation beyond repute sunsally has a reputation beyond repute sunsally has a reputation beyond repute sunsally has a reputation beyond repute sunsally has a reputation beyond repute sunsally has a reputation beyond repute sunsally has a reputation beyond repute sunsally has a reputation beyond repute sunsally has a reputation beyond repute
Re: MYSTIC INNOVATION QUESTION

Quote:
Originally Posted by parrot head View Post
Thanks Ann, But won't that area that was toweled off then be lacking solution, and be a lot lighter then the rest of the body? Yesterday, I did towel off the runs, and my tan really doesn't look bad this morning. Thanks again Ann; you just made my day. Go Pack!
We advise, per Mystics instructions, that ALL customers "towel off" after leaving the Original or Innovation Mystic Booths.

You towel off the entire body, in a circular fashion, starting at the feet and moving up to the face. Paying particular attention to common "run" areas - back of knees/calves, back of buttocks/thighs, under breasts/stomach.

It is just a light toweling. Sort of helps to "spread and smooth" any irregular application. Can be an especially good idea for men or those with body hair, to ensure the solution gets to the SKIN and doesn't just stay on the surface of the body hair.
sunsally is offline   Reply With Quote