View Single Post
Old 07-17-2013, 12:30 PM   #23 (permalink)
Steve Underhill

Rep Power: 20 Steve Underhill has a spectacular aura about Steve Underhill has a spectacular aura about Steve Underhill has a spectacular aura about
Re: CONSULTANTS??? Do you use

I just received this at 3:00 yesterday

Hey Stephen!

Here is my testimonial:

I opened my salon about ten years ago with Stephen's marketing plan. The salon was a success, but the industry had changed over the past decade. I asked Stephen for his thoughts on my marketing plan and it was clear that it had to be updated. He analyzed my current plan, considered the current industry trends and recommended a new plan. I've implemented the changes and just in one month we were up 30% compared to the previous year. He also helped me with advertising allocation and frequency. We started working together during a time of management change as well in which Stephen was able to assist in the process. He's always available and has a great wealth of knowledge and passion for the tanning industry. I thought I knew quite a bit about the tanning industry after ten years of operation, but I'm learning at a rate like never before. I look forward to his continual support and counsel.

Matt Kohler
President
Baja Tan
Steve Underhill is offline   Reply With Quote