View Single Post
Old 07-17-2013, 12:24 PM   #22 (permalink)
Steve Underhill

Rep Power: 20 Steve Underhill has a spectacular aura about Steve Underhill has a spectacular aura about Steve Underhill has a spectacular aura about
Re: CONSULTANTS??? Do you use

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuyersGroup View Post
Stating such numbers is utter nonsense. Its impossible to grow 160% on a reasonable salon unless competition closed. Its shear BS to the nth degree.

As far as consultants we have quite a bit of experience in our people and we dont actually charge for member assistance. I myself have helped many and given many the harsh reality. Sometimes things can be done sometimes they cant to fix a business.

Overall if u have no money to spend for growth u have no shot. Which is why so many businesses of all types fail and continue to fail in this non lending banking environment.
These are real numbers no BS. the real issue is that many salons have so much room for improvement that these increases are real. Another of my new clients went from $29K to $39K in may over 2012 numbers. That is over 30% increase, simply by making pricing and marketing adjustments.

If you are not able to make these kinds of increases with clients you are assisting, you are not giving good advice. Visit my web site and read the testimonials of my clients. Reach out to the person that started this thread, these numbers are real. Everyone is not struggling, those that are can improve their situation.

What is wrong with you people! It is like you need to be told there is no hope and it is not your fault. The truth is that it is your fault and you can fix it.

If you believe you can't be helped, the truth is you can't. You must first realize you need help and be open to change and be willing to put in the effort that is needed to succeed.

It is not just restructuring salons. I just completed the negotiation for the purchase of 2 salons that were listed at $269K and we purchased them both for $62K. I also renegotiated leases for both salons saving over $85K over the term of 5 years and required the landlord to add lighting to the parking lot. These are things that a qualified Consultant does.
Steve Underhill is offline   Reply With Quote