View Single Post
Old 07-10-2013, 11:06 AM   #18 (permalink)
peach

Re: CONSULTANTS??? Do you use

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuyersGroup View Post
Stating such numbers is utter nonsense. Its impossible to grow 160% on a reasonable salon unless competition closed. Its shear BS to the nth degree.

As far as consultants we have quite a bit of experince in our people and we dont actually charge for member assistance. I myself have helped many and given many the harsh reality. Sometimes things can be done sometimes they cant to fix a business.

Overall if u have no money to spend for growth u have no shot. Which is why so many businesses of all types fail and continue to fail in this non lending banking environment.
Lending has always been a problem for this industry. It is similar to the restaurant business; most new restaurants fail within 1 year of opening-so banks do not lend to newbies wanting to start one. That is also why the used equipment business is so robust in this industry. And in the future, it will be more robust in the tanning industry as well for the same reasons. Growth does not mean new equipment; it means different equipment or a different mix of equipment. I am constantly tinkering with the mix in my store.
peach is offline   Reply With Quote