View Single Post
Old 04-07-2013, 10:42 PM   #12 (permalink)
suncitypembroke

Re: Broke at record today

This is what wrong with owners , all you think about is how much MONEY I make, it not about being sucessful, it all about the $$$. well. Here my thought, being sucessful is what it all about, and that my friend will bring in the $$$, but if that all you think about , this is why you are closeing and I am opening another salon.# 3.So if it the # you want , 1500+a day, with 200 + a day tanner.Oh yes I do have the bad season just like u.
When I came into this town 4 years ago there were 9 tanning salon in a 2 mile radius,2 just across the street. What I saw was old beat up equipment and nothing for customer to chose from , I came in did a salon from the ground up and started with no customers, Myself and my great staft build the salon to were it is today, we are the # 1 salon
I look at this as a bus, when I came on , I had to go to the back of the bus. I wanted to drive the bus, so I work to see how I could , so in a short time there I was driving the bus, I had owner **** at me but I had no customer and bills had to be paid or I be out of business before I even started.and you were on the bus long before I came along. I came up with an idea from a artical in Smart Tan from a salon that was out in the Mid west , and thought about it and decided to do what she did, but only with my version.and the rest is history.I am greatful for all I have , I work hard for all, and continue to do so.Life is short and be thankful for all you have , you are doing better then the guy in a wheelchair , he will never get the chance to do what you are doing.
suncitypembroke is offline   Reply With Quote