View Single Post
Old 03-25-2013, 07:46 PM   #15 (permalink)
sunsally
Team TanTalk

Rep Power: 25 sunsally has a reputation beyond repute sunsally has a reputation beyond repute sunsally has a reputation beyond repute sunsally has a reputation beyond repute sunsally has a reputation beyond repute sunsally has a reputation beyond repute sunsally has a reputation beyond repute sunsally has a reputation beyond repute sunsally has a reputation beyond repute sunsally has a reputation beyond repute sunsally has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Going to take over salon?

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE_KINGDOM View Post
-

Some things in the salon should be repainted, and fixed up. I'd prob want to change all the doors to the tanning rooms to make it look nicer, although it's a big investment and I believe the landlord/building owner should be participating in the unit renovations.

You can certainly ask, but he may well have already paid for a portion of the preceding buildout and may or may not be inclined to do more. Will depend if the current tenant is behind on rent or not (and therefore the landlord may prefer a new tenant,...).....

What is wrong with the doors? In a salon that has only been there two years, that would probably be one of the LAST things I would be changing! Additional equipment would be a much higher priority in almost all cases.
sunsally is offline   Reply With Quote