View Single Post
Old 03-25-2013, 07:35 PM   #12 (permalink)
sunsally
Team TanTalk

Rep Power: 25 sunsally has a reputation beyond repute sunsally has a reputation beyond repute sunsally has a reputation beyond repute sunsally has a reputation beyond repute sunsally has a reputation beyond repute sunsally has a reputation beyond repute sunsally has a reputation beyond repute sunsally has a reputation beyond repute sunsally has a reputation beyond repute sunsally has a reputation beyond repute sunsally has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Going to take over salon?

Other red flags/comments:

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE_KINGDOM View Post
So there has recently been an opportunity to take over a salon, it would be my first salon.

I haven't yet seen the books but I will be able to see them shortly.

They were saying that if I offer $50,000 or more it's basically mine, but after doing some reading I've read this is a lot to pay for a salon. I wouldn't pay more than $40,000, as it stands right now.. but I wanted some more experienced people within the industry to chime in and give me some friendly advice as to what sounds reasonable for a salon with this setup.

1. Good you are asking for more advice!

2. How long have you had this idea in your mind to buy a salon? What research have you done so far?

3. What do you base your number of 40K offer price on?

4. How did you come upon this in the first place? They approached you or you them?

5. Would you be active in the salon working? If so, would you be giving up current employment to work on this instead?
sunsally is offline   Reply With Quote