View Single Post
Old 02-22-2013, 11:36 AM   #1 (permalink)
1234lotions

Thumbs down Vouge Tanning Lotion not Vouge???

I order 5 bottles of Vouge last week feb/2013,one bottle came apart as i pulled it from the shelf to show a customer. The inside of the bottle once apart should have a clear/white 7oz. tube that holds the lotion, NOT THIS ONE the tube under the VOUGE was Black with all the Crystal 10 bottle info(and 4 Crystal 12)... I was very embarrased because it looked as if SOMEONE put an old bottle of lotion (CRYSTAL FROM AG 2006) and re-glued it into a VOUGE container... I took a flat screwdriver and hammer and poped open 5 other VOUGE bottles and every one was OLD CRYSTAL LOTION from 2006/2007... my lotion rep said they contacted AG direct and they admitted it and said they put Vouge in old bottles that were left over from Crystal....that dont sound right !!! when you look at the lotion in the bottles I recieved in 2013 it is not Vouge.. it is lumpy and obvioiusly old (smells bad) the label is clearly from the Crystal lotion(2006/2007) because Cyrstal had a clear outter shell unlike Vouge the labe was on the inner part...anyone ever had this issue...
1234lotions is offline   Reply With Quote