Thread: EFT Enrollment
View Single Post
Old 11-12-2012, 04:19 PM   #1 (permalink)
nemo7220

EFT Enrollment

I'm looking for professional advice on how to capitalize on an EFT club. The equipment I have is amazing, IMO, with Sundash 332's as level 1's, UWE Cayenne's and SunCapsule SuperSonic 220's as level 2's, an Ergoline Open Sun 550 as a level 3 and a Ergoline 650 as a level 4. I have some very good competition in my area that are leaders in the tanning business, once again IMO, so I'm doing my best and putting my heart and soul into my business for the past 5 years.
What I would like to do is increase my EFT club. I have barely any interest in it, and my enrollment is pathetic (maybe 15 people at various levels).

Here is my current EFT club enrollment details:
$20 start up, plus first month payment due at enrollment. 30 day written notice to cancel.
Level 1: $24
Level 2: $54
Level 3: $79
Level 4: $99
All members enrolled receive 25% off lotion any time.

- My first problem is I get people to enroll then they drop out after the first month or two by cancelling their credit card or changing the account number.

- I have no way of chasing people down if there card declines, so I'm curious how people pursue the payments.

- Also... I have customer who claim they submit in writing there request to withdraw from the EFT club to one of my staff members but I feel the customer is lying because they are trying to save themselves the soon to occur next debit and when I tell them "too bad; so sad" (in a softer way), they become irate and swear my business off.

I would really appreciate people's honesty. FYI, in the next few weeks I'm planning on replacing the Cayennes with Affinity 600's and the 650 with an 850 or 950. When I do that, I will offer a free tanning weekend and promote the **** out of my salon. I plan to waive enrollment fees for the EFT club that weekend.
nemo7220 is offline   Reply With Quote