View Single Post
Old 10-22-2012, 03:43 PM   #1 (permalink)
fluffy

For Sale Tc3 Whisper Mist HVLP

I have a nearly new Tc3 Whisper Mist is a professional grade HVLP Spray Tan Machine. This machine is gently used and is in great condition. Probably used for 20-30 spray tans . All parts come with the machine. The only thing you'll need is solution . Paid $999 new, will sell for $500.00.

We used an airbrush before switching to the Tc3. It is much faster. It applies a nice even spray. Our customers loved the results. It can be picked up in Marietta, GA or I can arrange for shipping if required.

Inquire to this post for more information or call me at 770-262-3414. Photos are available on request.

Product Features
Whisper-Mist® - Sophisticated Design, Quiet as a Whisper, Shhhh!
In the exclusive luxury salon world, silence is part of the ambiance.
Power: 110 volt, 60 hz, 10 amps, 1.5 HP
# Air Volume: 2-Stage Motor with Air Volume of 85 CFM (Cubic Feet per Minute)
The lightweight durable Whisper-Mist Box provides full ventilation and air circulation

Product Description
When the clientele served demand the highest quality tanning experience in a subtle and hushed atmosphere, the Whisper-Mist® is essential equipment. Complete Whisper-Mist® Tanning Center System Includes: * Apollo Model TC3/T5020 Whisper-Mist® Professional Tanning System o Powerful U.S. 110 Volt Turbine Air Pump Unit inside the Whisper Quiet Box. Includes easy glide wheels. 14 Foot Flexible Air Hose with Quick Connect Couplers. Air Hose includes a 4' extra flexible whip end where the gun attaches to reduce operator fatigue. Apolllo's Model T5020 Professional True HVLP Spray Application Gun complete with an 8 oz. (250cc) cup. The Whisper-Mist® Tanning Center was designed by Apollo's engineers to provide the quietest stationary or movable Whisper Quiet work station. Compact, with sophisticated styling and engineering, it enhances the environment of both small studios and larger salons and spas. It's the quietest professional HVLP system available anywhere! Whisper Quiet (62db at 3').
Product Details
Item Weight: 54 pounds
fluffy is offline   Reply With Quote