View Single Post
Old 09-28-2012, 10:07 PM   #127 (permalink)
asantanningspa

Re: what is the darkest tanning lotion you can buy?

I haven't tried most of the dark lotions you all are talking about, but am open to suggestions. I'm new to the industry, but have found a few that my husband, daughter and clients feel have great results. I'm trying to purchase lotions that are paraben free, as that is our spa's theme. However, I have found that I still have to provide what my clients want or I will lose them OR they will buy online---UGH!
We have found that Rasta from Everyday shorts is awesome. It truly takes the client up 2 shades in as few as 2 visits, and that's not using high pressure beds! It's organic, paraben free, contains volcanic ash and smells fantastic. It's pricey but works great.

Trippin' from the Hippie line (Everyday Shorts) is another awesome lotion that everyone loves, especially the guys, it smells great (Vanilla Fig). It's means for beginners, however, those that are already dark complected have excellent results. The price is decent.

Ace of Spades from Punky Tan is a creamy oil that has great results. Clients feel it gets them dark fast and the lotion goes on smoothly. The price is great for me and I can still make it affordable for my clients.

That being said, are there any other lotions that are dark tanning but don't streak or stain your hands (BTW, the above ones don't do this). Believe it or not, my clients aren't particularly into the Snooky, Kardashians or celebrity type lotions.

Also, thanks for the tip on the Trinity3, it really is awesome for my tinglers. It smells nice, 3 of my clients that used it have had awesome results!
asantanningspa is offline   Reply With Quote