View Single Post
Old 07-03-2012, 11:33 PM   #38 (permalink)
suncitypembroke

Re: Marketing your business

As business owners we are alway looking to increase our business for what ever reason. Thank Chronos for helping me to see, what I have to do to take it to the next level. I want my salons to be the best in town, right now I am seeing the business of tanning in general no doing to good, I am holding off until the end of next season to see were the industry is going ,what people are thinking about tanning indoor or out. I was planning on opening another store and moving another, but with all negative press , it not helping us. Hopfuly it will blow over like everything else but for now I will sit and see ,but at the same time I am going to call Mr, Din and ask him for some information on how we can make my salon better. And for those who BASH other you are not doing yourself any favor, it only show your true colors, I am in an area of 8 tanning salon within a 2 mile radius and I am the one they are looking at, 200 tans a day for a month and average of 125 a day other for 8 months.I was at my end when I thought of how to get it going ,this month will be 3 years open, salon all paid off, now it clear sailing. Not from BASHING other salon but doing what good for my salon. People who care what other salon are doing , put time into your salon and worried about it not somone else. Make it work for you and take it to the next level.
suncitypembroke is offline   Reply With Quote