Thread: Biddiscombe
View Single Post
Old 05-09-2012, 10:29 AM   #4 (permalink)
heather702

Re: Biddiscombe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biddiscombe View Post
Hi heather702
A short fill on a bottle of Biddiscombe product is not acceptable for our customers or for us. We work hard to prevent this from happening and generally overfill in our bottling process. Additionally, our customer service staff is instructed to assist when we have a problem. Our apologies for dropping the ball. We are unable to find an order in our system for you, otherwise we would call.
Please call me.
John at Biddiscombe
727-299-9287
Hi John,

I appreciate your effort. I did email your company once I received my order. I have been repackaging products to give out as samples for a while, and I try out new lotions frequently to see which sell better. I expect when a package is labeled '12 fl. oz.' that there is exactly that amount of liquid in it. It is very important for my costs, so I do know when I am being shorted, and apparently your 12 oz. bottles only contain 10 fl. oz, and 8 oz. only had between 6-6.5 fl. oz.
Here is the email I received when I contacted your company about the shortage.

All companies do that the bottle is the 8oz but if we put 8oz of product there would be no air for the product to move around in shipping it would either bust or spill out. Please feel free to call my supervisor Kxxxn Sxxxxz if you have any other questions.

Crxxxxl Maxxxxl
Customer Service Rep.

Biddiscombe International

727-299-9287 or 800-258-3313

11961 31st Ct N

St. Petersburg, FL 33716

And no, not all companies do this, as Ms. M. stated. I measure everything. Maybe relabel the weight of yours or use smaller bottles as it is very misleading. But thanks for taking the time...
heather702 is offline   Reply With Quote