View Single Post
Old 05-04-2012, 07:51 PM   #3 (permalink)
reggiewjr1

Re: Making Offer on Salon, what are their beds worth...?

My view is FAR different... I've found posts for some of these models on this very forums for less then $2500 (saw a HEX II for <$1000). Problem is these posts are 2 years old in some cases.... so I wasn't sure if they were accurate enough. I was thinking $12.5k for the set & another $2.5k for the accounts. etc etc

All acrylics seem to be in good shape, re-lamping would be required on all from my understanding (maybe actually, salon runs about 8-10% of max capacity at this point so some might have light usage since last bulb changes if they haven't spread the usage...haven't had time to actually investigate it...)

This salon will probably go out of business if one of two things doesn't happen... either 1. I purchase it at rock bottom pricing to just get the owners out of the way (neither of them want to be there which is to my advantage) or 2. Some schmuck comes along and actually pays their asking price without doing his homework (cuz he has that type of disposable income or he's just dumb...either way its schmuck status)

I need to double check it again, I only gave the panels a once over when I was there, but I'm pretty sure all ten rooms were wired up for 220v 30Amp...
reggiewjr1 is offline   Reply With Quote