View Single Post
Old 04-19-2012, 07:53 AM   #11 (permalink)
Brian Oshman

Rep Power: 0 Brian Oshman has a reputation beyond repute Brian Oshman has a reputation beyond repute Brian Oshman has a reputation beyond repute Brian Oshman has a reputation beyond repute Brian Oshman has a reputation beyond repute Brian Oshman has a reputation beyond repute Brian Oshman has a reputation beyond repute Brian Oshman has a reputation beyond repute Brian Oshman has a reputation beyond repute Brian Oshman has a reputation beyond repute Brian Oshman has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Mystic Tan Tool - Only $495

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfftanning.com View Post
Ridiculous responses from a few. What is ridiculous about calling you out on selling an overpriced tool? I wish I had the time on my hands that "The Sun Doctor" has - to sit and post all day long on chat boards - I bet you do. It is nice to work smarter, not harder.only criticizing others, but never himself.Why would I criticize myself? I am the go to guy, the one with all of the answers. I am however capable of admitting when I am wrong though although that is not very often. A true tanning professional he must be -Yes I am. I have an impeccable reputation in this industry. probably never taken a bed or a mystic apart in his life You're kidding, right? - but yet feels that he must respond to the feed! Doesn't it remind you of going to an event, only to be sat down next to that guy that LOVES to hear himself talk!?!?!?I have no need to sit around and brag. I know my $h!t and everyone knows it. I just sit back and let everyone else carry on like pompous a$$es. I have nothing to prove to anyone. Already put my time in.
Now back to that tool. I am now motivated to build some and sell them for a fraction of the price.
Brian Oshman is offline   Reply With Quote