View Single Post
Old 04-15-2012, 06:55 PM   #8 (permalink)
TSTans

Re: skin care retail

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amielynn26 View Post
Yes Delany...you could say that it is a Multi-level marketing business model...or network marketing...or direct selling...but it is far from a scam! (which many people are quick to judge!) There is no reason for two of the countries most successful and famous dermatologist to create something negative with their names on it.

The benefit to working with a company with this business model for us is that we are already entrepreneurs! We understand what is involved with starting our own businesses. You make money two ways...1) selling product, which is an easy integration with providing a beautiful spray tan for our clients and 2)finding other like minded people who see the value in running a business that they control.

I know I may sound like I am ringing my own bell...but adding this company to my business has been fantastic! To be involved with a company with this type of reputation in the beginning stages is really exciting!!!
I think this is a great idea. Is it better to go through a local person that sells it or straight to the distributor? I'm getting ready to launch selling Norvell products, only after trying them myself, and I really like them.

What kind of training did the company give you before you started selling them?
TSTans is offline   Reply With Quote