View Single Post
Old 03-26-2012, 02:05 PM   #6 (permalink)
Steve Underhill

Rep Power: 16 Steve Underhill has a spectacular aura about Steve Underhill has a spectacular aura about Steve Underhill has a spectacular aura about
Re: FREE Demographic Report & Floor Plan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuyersGroup View Post
I don't understand why this keeps getting posted?

A person from out of town has about a zero on a value scale for local site selection. Only local players can site select which is why all the majors use local folks to site select.

Is this an ad? I really don't get it.

Demo reports and floor plans are always free from your CR. And any new site will require signed prints which again has to be done by a licensed local professional.

Perhaps instead you could list some insight using your vast experience on what to look for in a demo report what metrics to request and what to avoid in a floor plan etc... it might liven up this 4 year old thread that keeps getting revisited with zero comments.
During the initial stages of site evaluation a demographic report is a must. A custom report that addresses information that is important specifically for a tanning salon is of great value. I can tell you as much about an area or location as a person standing in front of that space and I specialize in opening and operating tanning salons.

to determine how a space can be used you must have a floor plan. before negotiating a lease, writing a business plan, determining equipment mix and so much more, you must have a floor plan. Not a blue print, that comes later.

this thread stays here because demographic reports and floor plans will always be needed. This is a great free service.
Steve Underhill is offline   Reply With Quote